The aspect of this blog that I’ve enjoyed the most is the opportunity to inspire new students to establish their daily practice. I thought this blog could provide more inspiration if a group of people from around the world with different backgrounds could share their personal experiences and thoughts about meditation instead of only hearing my perspective. If you have a story you would like to share or would like to contribute more regularly to this blog send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any ideas of how to improve this blog for the coming year please share them. I know meditating on a regular basis can be difficult, so I would like this blog to be helpful, supportive, and inspirational. Keep your eyes out for some new writers in the near future!
- My Vipassana Catholicism
- Effects of Music and Dance on Meditation
- “Don’t use your meditation practice to harm yourself, only use it to help yourself.”
- Success vs. Love
- Vipasssana Mediation vs “USS Callister” Episode of Black Mirror
- Is This the Path?
- Community Building Through Insight Timer
- Wings of Desire-a Great Dhamma Movie
- How Do We Live Loving Lives?
- These books gave me insights to sign up for a 10-day Vipassana meditation
Chris Hammond on Effects of Music and Dance on… Maria D'Souza on Effects of Music and Dance on… Chris Hammond on Effects of Music and Dance on… Maria D'Souza on Effects of Music and Dance on… Maria D'Souza on Effects of Music and Dance on… Maria D'Souza on “Don’t use your meditation pra… Anonymous on Effects of Music and Dance on… Red on “Don’t use your meditation pra…